Fox is now integrated in the Edge wallet app for Android and iOS!
We’re extremely excited to announce a new partnership with Edge! We partnered with our friends from Edge to bring you the best Android and iOS fox.exchange experience. Fox.exchange is now fully integrated with the Edge app as an exchange provider. Edge allows for effortless coin exchanges through fox.exchange from your smartphone.
In this article we will explain how to get started using the Edge app:
2. Create a new account or sign in with your account. Remember to set a secure password.
3. Tap the menu icon (top right), select ‘Settings’, then ‘Exchange Settings’. Now disable all exchanges other than fox.exchange. This is necessary, because there is no option to choose an exchange provider when initiating a new exchange.
4. Go to the exchange tab. Select the coins you would like to send and receive. Then enter the amount to send or receive. You can choose to calculate the amount you will receive based on the amount you are sending, or the other way around.
5. Check your exchange in the next screen. The price you see is fixed. What you see is what you will get. Slide to confirm your exchange.
6. A popup will appear confirming your exchange. It may take a few minutes for the funds to process. Check if the exchange is completed by tapping the wallets tab and checking if the transaction appears by tapping the chosen destination wallet.
That’s it! The Edge app allows you to use fox.exchange on your smartphone, easier than ever! We’re proud to be supported exchange within the Edge app, the easiest platform for cryptocurrency exchanges on your smartphone. Get the app yourself to give it a try!